Below are my predictions for this offseason. Hopefully I do better than 1-25 like last year. Enjoy!
Gerrit Cole- New York Yankees
Anthony Rendon- Washington Nationals
Stephen Strasburg- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Zack Wheeler- Toronto Blue Jays
Madison Bumgarner- Atlanta Braves
*Yasmani Grandal- Atlanta Braves
Hyun-Jin Ryu- Los Angeles Dodgers
Josh Donaldson- Texas Rangers
Marcell Ozuna- Chicago White Sox
Nicholas Castellanos- Cincinnati Reds
Wade Miley- Minnesota Twins
Dallas Keuchel- San Diego Padres
Mike Moustakas- New York Mets
Didi Gregorius- Milwaukee Brewers
Cole Hamels- Chicago White Sox
Yasiel Puig- Arizona Diamondbacks
Edwin Encarnacion- Tampa Bay Rays
Brett Gardner- New York Yankees
Avisail Garcia- Pittsburgh Pirates
Michael Pineda- Cincinnati Reds
Corey Dickerson- Los Angeles Angels of Aneheim
Tanner Roark- Milwaukee Brewers
Cole Calhoun- Cleveland Indians
Dellin Betances- Boston Red Sox
Will Harris- Washington Nationals
*I was a little late getting this finished up and Yasmani Grandal had already signed with the Chicago White Sox. But I will admit that is not where I would have predicted he would sign. So I'm starting this one off 0-1.
There they are! Agree? Disagree? Let me know!
2 comments:
Looking like you think the Reds are going for it
They have some young talent. I think this is their year to make a move.
Post a Comment